Sometimes they come back. Is the case of the portal Italia.it first opened, then closed after it had cost tens of millions of euros and so now reopened.
That Italia.it will review the light made the announcement the other day Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi
"Even at the G8 in L'Aquila, we have prepared an exhibition space for films that tell this wonderful 7 routes ... which incidentally also put on the site www.italia.it immediately after the first week of July"
Already presented the proposed new logo Italia.it
not very successful, indeed, has drawn much criticism.
To have a comparison below are visible logos of other countries (for Italy is also the old logo of Italia.it)
- Tax burden, Italy fifth in Europe
- Italia.it, the return
- Taxes on labor, first in Europe Italy
- GDP per capita, Italy in thirteenth place in Europe
- China's GDP exceeds that of Germany
- In 2010 GDP per capita will be lower than 2001
- Eurozone, GDP declining by 2.5% in the first quarter 2009
- The countries of the EU have spent 26.9% of GDP on social protection
- Eurozone GDP falls
- Half of Italians declare less than 15 thousand per year
- The Google Phone arrives in Italy
- Apple's new iPhone 3G coming S